I’m sure Australia is a lovely country to visit. Any neighbourhood that can create both Simon Baker and the Hemsworth brothers clearly has something good going for it. But I would be lying if I said the thought of venturing across the globe to see it myself wasn’t a tad panicking. I mean, have you pictured how vast their spiders can get? Nope , no thank you.
Despite all the terrifying things replenishing up the Outback, they do likewise have some earnestly cute animal pals strolling around who surprisingly don’t want to kill you! I conclude, anyway. How could faces this sweet ever be evil?
1. This wubby wittle wombat needs a hug.
2. Maybe this sweet wallaby will help him out!
3. Oh, hello there, Mr. Pygmy Possum!
4. Of trend, can’t leave out the country’s cutest little kanga.
5. Did you know they too have tree-climbing roos?
6. I think this little guy wants to hasten him to the top of the branches.
7. This one is just never telling continue of the snuggles.
8. Shh, she’s exclusively had six siestums today!
9. Ever wonder what it would look like if a teddy countenance and a hedgehog had a baby?
10. This numbat adores nomming on his leaves.
11. Quokka: also known as the HAPPIEST ANIMAL EVER.
12. This happy close loves soaking up the rays.
13. His ocean lion sidekick exactly wants to play, though.
14. Appear at that smile!
15. Speaking of smiles…his is a little sneaky, but still adorable.
16. Oh no, don’t leave this cutie behind!
17. I never pondered I’d find a crab so adorable.
18. This parrotfish is so glad you stopped by to say hi!
19. This frog merely wants to know if you have any spare flies to snack on.
20. Tiny. Grumpy. Perfection.
Okay, I’m not making any hopes, but I will look at the ticket prices and consider saving up for a flight to Australia. The quokka alone might be reason sufficient to prepare the trip!